Pin Crush of the Day
Pin Crush of the Day is about Pins that we’re totally Crushing on, brought to you daily!
Unique Builders & Development is your GO TO place for Daily Pinsperation!
Whether you’re in the planning or browsing stage, we have Design Ideas for everyone! Here we will be showcasing a Pinterest “Pin Crush” that we’re loving for the day. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Room Additions, Outdoor Kitchens, Patios, Sunrooms, Second Story Additions and More!
Summer is Right around the Corner and there’s JUST ENOUGH time to make Your House the Coolest Place on the Block!
Pin Crush of the Day is this Incredible Outdoor Dining Area!
With an inviting layout and style that is both traditional and elegant, this Outdoor Dining Area is HOT-and it is today’s Pin Crush!
Outdoor Cooking and Dining has become all the rage! Homeowners have been requesting Outdoor Kitchens and Dining Areas more than ever as not only a luxury, but as a requirement. Appreciating the time with family and friends, these Outdoor Entertaining Options are packed with Fashion and Function!
Why Build an Outdoor Dining Area?
Summer is around the corner and now is the time to start planning for outdoor entertaining on those late summer evenings. An outdoor dining area is a perfect setting for a dinner party, and if planned correctly, a wonderful setting for the evening repast throughout the year.
Outdoor Dining has become more popular with the additions of Outdoor Kitchens. Homeowners have begun to bring their families and guests outside, accommodating larger gatherings. Not only does this way of dining break up the monotony of dining indoors, but it also lends to the increase of your homes value. Outdoor Kitchens and Dining Areas have rapidly increased in popularity and Homeowners are seeing their investments reflected in their Home Values almost immediately.
Creating YOUR Outdoor Dining Area
Creating the perfect Outdoor Dining Area can sometimes be a daunting experience, but it doesn’t have to be!
Read on for terrific ideas on how to create your own outdoor dining room.
Create Your Outdoor Dining Area
1. Light your table for ambience. A light source above or near your table allows for an enjoyable gathering past sundown.
Photo from ProBuilder
3. Consider the outdoor dining room as a destination spot. By placing your Outdoor Dining Area away from the house, it becomes a destination for your guests.
4. Look for a place to carve out a intimate dining area. Sometimes it might take a little thinking and rearranging, but I’m sure there’s a spot in your yard that would be the perfect little dining area. Perhaps a side yard or under a large tree in the back corner. This particular dining area appears to be in the middle of a long, narrow garden.
5. Decorate your “room” to make it a true extension of your home. Incorporate your personal style to make your Outdoor Dining Area a true extension of your home and your personality. Accenting the walls, ceiling, side of your house or even nearby fence will help complete your “room.” The right finishing touches make all the difference!
6. Provide a heat source for those cooler evenings. Sometimes it gets a little chilly, but that’s no reason to take the party inside. Providing a heat source such as fire pit, fire table or outdoor heating will allow you to enjoy your Outdoor Dining Area all year long.
7. Scrap the table for a different experience. Outdoor Dining doesn’t always have to include a table. With plenty of seating available, this Outdoor Dining area has a bar that wraps around the “kitchen” area.
8. Use an architectural feature to define the room. Columns, exposed beams and other architectural features accentuate any room! Your Outdoor Dining Area is no exception! Consider using strong architectural features to really make your “room” pop!
Having a reputable builder that specializes in Outdoor Additions and Kitchens is very important. Your builder will be able to advise you as to the best location in your backyard for your Outdoor Dining or Kitchen Area as well as ensure that it works with your lifestyle.
Find the Pin HERE Photo is from 1stDibs
Want More Outdoor Kitchen and Dining Inspiration? We’ve got you covered!
For More Ideas, Check us Out on Facebook
See All of Our Pinterest “Pin Crushes” HERE