The Unique Builders & Development “Vision and Dreams” Scholarship
Dear Student Scholarship Coordinator or Scholarship Applicant:
For over 30 years, Unique Builders & Development has prided itself by being a full service design company that takes your vision and creates a home of your dreams. We would like to give back to the community by awarding one (1) prospective college student with a $1,000 scholarship that completes the following requirements by the deadline.
Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.uniquebuilders.com/scholarship or picked up from our office. All required information must be received no later than April 1, 2017, to be considered. Please MAIL all submissions to our office, the address is: 5320 Gulfton Street #9, Houston, TX 77081. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with the subject “Scholarship.”
Unique Builders and Development Inc.
- Institution: Any college or university
- Total Scholarship Amount: $1,000 to be awarded to one student
- Eligibility: Any graduating senior or undergraduate student
- Award Date: Recipients will be notified by email and/or phone by June 1, 2017. The winners will be announced on our website, Twitter and Facebook on June 2, 2017.
- Payment: Monies will be paid directly to applicant’s college/university on applicant’s behalf after he/she provides a letter of acceptance to Unique Builders & Development Inc.
Requirements to Apply:
- Applicant must show good character, excel in academics, and be involved in community service.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- In addition to the application for scholarship, applicants will be required to write an essay according to the following criteria:
- Essay Question: “Where Do You See Yourself 10 Years from Now?”
- Include your short-term and long-term goals
- Must be 500-650 words
- Essay must be TYPED
Required Documentation to Be Submitted with Application:
- Most recent transcript showing GPA
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, administrator, pastor, or community leader
- Verification of community service
- Completed Essay
PLEASE NOTE: If the applicant will be a student athlete, please check the NCAA, or coordinating sports association’s guidelines, as they may not allow the applicant to receive this scholarship per their regulations.